| |

Rupert Grint still not saying NO to another Potter movie

Rupert Grint still not saying NO to another Potter movie

Rupert Grint has confessed that he wouldn't rule out a return to Harry Potter in the future.

The actor - who plays Ron Weasley in the big-screen adaptations of J.K. Rowling's wizarding series - revealed that he is unsure how the franchise could continue if another book were to be written, but would be curious to see how his character has progressed.

"I'm not sure. I wouldn't actually completely rule it out. I was always a big fan of the books and over the years I've become quite attached to Ron and we've meshed into the same person, really," he explained to Parade.

"But yeah, I don't know. I don't know how it would really work. I would like to play the middle-aged Ron, yeah. We'll have to wait and see."

Grint, who previously said that he would miss the Potter experience, went on to admit that he could not imagine his life without it.

"[Harry Potter] was such a massive part of my life. It really has been my life. I can't really remember a life before it," he added.

The franchise's final instalment Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 will hit cinemas worldwide on July 15.

0 comments: