| |

Harry Potter The Quest


I am sure all of us have played hundreds of Harry Potter games online, promising another hundreds of gifts, but, trust me, no other game site online is as genuine as this one, stream lined for the Harry Potter fanatics!

Harry Potter the Quest is the new site on the net which promises to gift exclusive merchandise from WB themselves! All you have to do is register and start playing the games, its easy and very exciting! I just played one of them, where I was supposed to rescue Harry and Hagrid on the bike, believe me, its high on graphics yet runs super well on normal machines like mine!

You can either play the game all by yourself or with your gang of friends, score high by earning points and then exchange them for WB exclusive gifts!

Happy gaming!


0 comments: