| |

Harry Potter forever and ever...

Take a look down the memory lane. Here is a link to the slideshow which will take you through the Harry Potter journey ..



I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself from weeping but there are several things I am sure of - goosebumps..excitement..and dry throat!

I will definitely keep my movie ticket after the show and it would go to my Potter Collection!

I request Harry Potter fans to help keep the magic alive..a decade of friendship with Harry, Hermione and Ron. Please don't forget your friends!

Hermione, Harry and Ron

FOREVER HARRY POTTER!

1 comments:

sandeep said...

Yes this is really remember-able Harry's 11 years i love harry since he was 11 years old and his first movie was come

Download Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie


Love you Harry



................