| |

Fantastic Beasts on my WALL

What I did yesterday, I think was my week's 'creative best', yes, really!

I had this copy of the book, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", it was kind of a picture book (meant for kids under the age of 10), I bought it a while back since my obsession with everything Harry Potter is always on a boiling point. I tore off the covers (on finding that there wasn't much to read) and stuck it onto my Pin-Board and that too quite neatly!

Well, it is looking cool, here's a picture!
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them ..on my wall!

3 comments:

Jhawsh said...

I found some really cool Harry Potter Games site! Harrypottergames.co.uk
some of the best Harry Potter Games!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.
caspar lee girlfriend

sanchesginger@gmail.com said...

For me personally, books without pictures are more acceptable, spinner essay because they do not distract my attention and I myself can imagine how the main characters of the story look.